LMS cordially invites you to join us for an informative and educational day covering the basics of acoustics and vibration engineering. As sound and vibration become more important topics, it is important to have a strong understanding of the basics. This free seminar can help you answer questions like:
- What’s the difference between sound power, sound intensity, and sound pressure? When do I measure these different parameters?
- What is a natural frequency? What is modal analysis?
- When I make ‘quieter’ products why do some people say they sound worse than the previous generation ‘noisier’ products?
- How can I troubleshoot resonance issues?
- What role do simulation and test play in sound engineering?
This seminar is designed for anyone who wants to learn how to address acoustic and vibration issues. Live demonstrations will be given throughout to help reinforce the topics. In this free seminar, both simulation and test methods for better acoustic and vibration engineering will be presented in an interactive, side-by-side format. Register at http://response.lmsintl.com/Fundamentals_of_vibration_and_acoustics_Wichita.