“Opportunities in Canada’s Aerospace Market”
Date: Tuesday, February 24, 2015
Time: 9:00 a.m. – 10:15 a.m. CST
Location: Garvey Bldg., 300 W Douglas Ave., Suite 850, Wichita, KS 67202
Fee: FREE – however, registration is required and seating is limited
Our speaker will be Ms. Gina Bento, Commercial Specialist, U.S. Consulate, Montreal, Canada. Ms. Bento is responsible for covering aerospace products and services, aircraft and aircraft parts, airport ground support equipment and aviation services on behalf of the U.S. Commercial Service in Canada.
Specific topics covered include:
• Snapshot of the Canadian Aerospace Industry
• Recent Trends and Business Development Opportunities
• Tips on selling to Canada’s Aerospace Market
• Aeromart Montreal 2015, AUVSI, and other U.S.-Canada Aerospace Tradeshows & Conferences
• The opportunity to meet with Ms. Bento for private one-on-one counseling following her remarks and Q&A with the general audience.
For more information or registration assistance, please contact: Andrew Anderson, Director, U.S. Commercial Service-Wichita, Kansas, at Andrew.Anderson@trade.gov or 316-263-4067.