As a supporter of the Know Before you Fly campaign, we’d like to let you know about an upcoming webinar on small UAS and model aircraft guidelines.
The webinar will outline the restrictions applied to recreational and commercial drone use and provide a clear explanation of the FAA’s ongoing exploration into the safe integration of UAS. This interactive webinar will give new and veteran drone enthusiasts the opportunity to stay current on the latest developments to SUAS regulation and ask questions of subject matter experts.
Wednesday Feb. 24, 2016, 3:00-4:00 p.m.
Discussion topics will include:
- Registering your drone
- Explanation of FAA requirements
- Insuring your drone
- Drone use for recreational versus commercial purposes
- Where drones can legally be flown
Who should attend?
- Recreational drone users
- Anyone interested in operating drones
- Those looking to use drones for business
- Retailers interested in selling drones